Hello Team Captains and Supporters,
As you probably could have guessed the weather forecast has caused us to postpone the 30th Annual Burn Camp Golf Tournament and re-schedule. This postponement is made on the recommendation of the Fox Hollow Golf Course based on National Weather Service information.
We believe the best date for the most people to reschedule is Friday June 30th. With all the moving parts we needed to consider and the with the limited options available at the golf course, June 30 is the date that was the least troublesome.
Your support over the years has been instrumental in the success of the tournament and by association our ability to support young burn survivors in their treatment and return to an an ordinary life.
We would be extremely appreciative if you can join us that day and represent your sponsorship. If that is something you can consider it would mean a lot to our organization. Either way the signs have all been printed and the tournament will go on with the acknowledgement of everyone’s generosity. Stay tuned for more information on reconfirming all the details for June 30th.
We regret any inconvenience this may cause. We hope everyone looks forward to a warm sunny tournament on Friday, June 30th.